PRIORITIZING COMFORT AND SUPPORT
Contre Fitness understands the gyms can be intimidating, especially if you don’t know what to do. We do not support crash diets, gimmicky trends and over training the body. We look to build you up, support you, and educate you. Kristin makes it a priority to create an environment that is comfortable to everyone. No cliques, no judgement, just support.
Not feeling ready for classes just yet? We offer personal training. Working with our coaches will hold you accountable, guide you through your workout, teach you how to perform each exercise properly, and will help keep you motivated. We offer weekly coaching sessions in a semi-private setting.
Step 1: In Person Assessment
- Identify your mobility restrictions
- Identify your fitness goals
- Identify your timeline to achieve this goal
- Identify any hindering factors toward your goal and find preventative ways to mitigate it within the timeline.
- Identify what actions must be taken in order to fully achieve your fitness goal.
Step 2: Exercise Plan Prescription
- Receive a four-weeks strength and mobility program based on your goals, current fitness level, and medical history via email.
- Unlimited e-mail support with response within one week for four weeks.
The Benefits Of Having A Personalized Program:
We develop programs with the equipment you have available. We help you work around your schedule to achieve your goal faster.
Your program is created based on your needs and your goals. It is very specific to you.
Individualized programming for a whole month is less than the price of a whole month of personal training 1x/Wk.
Contre Fitness Member Class Requirements:
We require a 45-min assessment before you become a member of Contre Fitness to identify any mobility restrictions and become familiar with our main compound lifts:
- Squat (Goblet, Back Squat)
- Deadlift (Conventional, Romanian)
- D.B Row (One-arm, Two-arm, Overhand Bar Row, Underhand Bar Row)
- D.B Chest Press
- Shoulder Press